Ebay sales, items purchased/won on the ebay.com site or purchased from our eBay store ARE FINAL. No returns, no exceptions, no warranties, as shown. This also applies to ALL phone orders purchasing items that are listed on eBay. ALL e-Bay SALES ARE FINAL.
Before returning items please call or e-mail us so we know the package is coming.
Ask for your sales person: Sharon, Diane or Dawn
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you can return it within 30 days of your receipt date for an exchange or credit to your card, shipping fee is excluded.
- All returned packages must include a return form (filled out) and a copy of your receipt. The return form can be found with all packages that we send out, if not you can download and print one out right from our site. Return Form.
- All items must be returned in "brand new" condition, with all inside content (manuals, accessories, etc.) packed the way it originally came.
- If we decide to accept your return... you will be charged a 25% re-stocking fee (30% re-stocking fee on contracts with a sales person) if:
- Returned items are not in "brand new" condition and/or missing any of its original contents.
- The return form and/or a copy of your receipt are not included with the returning package.
- You are returning items, parts, supplies, etc. that were specifically ordered for you.
- If you are returning an item that is broken or damaged please contact us first. We will instruct you on how to handle the situation. You can call us at our toll free number 1-877-354-1265.
PLEASE NOTE: Some items may require a digital photograph emailed to us, showing the
damaged area along with a written description of the problem.
- We do not pay for the "return" shipping fee on items that are not broken or damaged.
- Before we credit your card you will receive an e-mail stating the amount of the refund/credit. We will only credit the card that was used to purchase the order.
- Save all receipts, invoices and barcode numbers of products.
- Before accepting a package from U.P.S. or any other postal service please look over the box. If the outside is damaged in anyway do not open it. U.P.S. should open the box in front of you and inspect it for damages. If any damages are found they should be documented by U.P.S. The package then should be re-taped and sent back to us.
- Please call 1-877-354-1265 and inform us on the situation.
Pierce Chef's Mart (TM) has a 30 day warranty on products that are sold (unless otherwise stated).
Warranties that are given by the products manufacturer should be handled by
them. This includes parts for the equipment, manuals, damages, etc.
If the manufacturer does not want to ship directly to you please give us a call and we will try and help.
Product information, photos and prices are subject to change without notice (dued to errors). Changes will affect orders that have been receive but has not been processed (shipped out). You will be informed about the changes before your order is processed.
The information that Pierce Chef's Mart (TM) receives will only be used by us,
for your order. Once your order is completed, we save your paperwork in our files
(in case we need to contact you again).
We do not give away or sell any of your information to third parties.