|Condition: Brand New in a box.
The shipping fee is only an approx. fee, along your ordering path it is stated there, explanation, when your checkout.
AS OF 2005, HERE IS THE NEW MAVERICK MODEL MM5501 Deluxe Food & Meat Grinder.
ORDER SKU # 11502 75501 $ 99.00 each.
Alot of people who process meat for their pets, called the raw dog diet, are buying this unit. We do not tell anyone to put soft bones inside the grinder, people are buying it and using it at their own risk. The meat grinder mfg. Maverick and Pierce, does not tell you that you can put bones inside. There is no such bone grinder on the market today. People are making sure they buy a unit that doesn't have a nylon spiral auger, you need a cast aluminum auger. A nylon or plastic auger is no good on a meat grinder, we have found this out in the past. If you choose to put in soft bones, you are doing so at your own risk! But alot of people are buying this unit for this raw dog diet and doing just that !
Consists of : Powerful 575 WATT Motor. Grinds All meats and Poultry. Designed for heavy duty use. Auto Reset Thermostat prevents damage from overheating. Reverse Switch simplifies cleaning.
3 Stainless Steel Dies and cutting blade, # 8 Grinding head. Blades that are Stainless Steel are rust free storage. You do not have to oil them like the old type the metal ones. Comes with 1 sausage cone and separator, Kebbe Maker, cookie maker attachment-it's a bonus in the box, Wrench for screw ring, Extra White gear part-they call is a feed screw gear part. You get two in the box. They are designed to break to protect your motor, in case of a jam. The motor's thermostat prevents damage from overheating and automatically resets itself. Unit has power indicator light, on-off button and a reverse button.
You can Grind your own food and save money! Perfect for homemade meatloaf, hamburger, sausage, fresh game, baby food, more! Grinds cheese, nuts, fruits, and vegetables! Process your own food and eat healthier. The cookie cutter attachment turns this food grinder into a Cookie Baker's Best friend. 60 hz., 120 volts. For household use only. Made in china. UL approved.
For Raw Dog Food Diet: A review from a customer: on 3-22-05
I did get the new Maverick mm5501 and I love it! I do use it for dog food. It is faster than the original Maverick 8(?) I had. I would (& have) recommend it to raw dog food people in a heartbeat. I want to order another one from you for a gift for a friend of mine. You should be receiving my order in a few minutes. SAVE ONE FOR ME! ;-)
Please Note: On All, Meat Grinders, We are not responsible for Product Loss if you Defrost your Meat before your meat grinder arrives, You Always Need to Wait & Inspect your Grinder, Before Ordering or Defrosting your Meats. Check out Your Grinder. There may be a Delay in Ups, beyond our Control.
When Using Grinder for the 1st time it is Best to Listen to Motor and get Familiar with the sounds and motor. As to not Overload. This Grinder will Not Do Large Hard Bones, More Softer Bones!
LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE USING TO: Grind Up CHICKEN QUARTERS and Backs of Chicken. We Are Told people Go Buy Raw Meat From Places and Grind up & serve Raw to their pets!
Pierce & Maverick Do Not State this Grinder will grind bones, Use at your Own Risk. If problems Occur, Maverick will ask that the unit, be shipped back to them for inspection. PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT OUR PAGE.
PARTS NAME & MEASUREMENTS:
A. Food Pusher: 6 3/4" Long,
B. Feed Pan Tray: 9" long (overall), opening hole: 1 1/2" wide
C. Cutter Housing/L Shape grinding head housing: 1 3/4" (top opening/food chute)
D. Release Button,
E. Motor Unit,
F. On/Off Button
G. Reverse Button (REV),
H. Indicator Light
J. Fine Grinding Die/Chopping Plate: 2 1/2" wide (108 holes)
K. Medium Grinding Die/Chopping Plate: 2 1/2" wide (48 holes)
L. Feed Screw/Spiral Auger (includes feed screw gear): 5" Long
M. Cutter Blade/Knife: 2 1/8" (overall), center hole: 3/8" wide
N. Coarse Grinding Die/Chopping Plate: 2 1/2" wide (19 holes)
O. Screw Ring/Screw on Cap Collar Ring: 3 7/8"
P. Separator Ring: 2 5/8"
Q. Sausage Stuffer/Stuffing Tube: 5 1/2" Long
R. Kebbe Former, S. Kebbe Cone, Cookie Die & Cookie Die Holder.
* 3-#8 size stainless steel dies
* stainless steel cutting blade
* sausage cone & separator
* kebbe maker
* cookie maker
* wrench for screw ring
* thermostat to prevent motor overheat damage
* power indicator light, ON-OFF button and REVERSE button
* 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 575 Watts
This appliance is equipped with a thermostat cut off. This system will automatically cut off the power supply to the appliance in case of overheating.If you plug in, the indicator light will go on.
CAUTION: In order to avoid a hazardous situation, this appliance must never be connected to a timer switch. IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS
1. Read all instructions for use carefully and look at the illustrations before using the appliance.
2. Keep these instructions for use for future reference. 3. Check if the voltage indicated on the appliance corresponds to the local mains voltage before you connect the appliance. 4. Never use any accessories of parts from other manufacturers. Your warranty will become invalid if such accessories or parts have been used. 5. Do not use the appliance if the mains cord, the plug or other parts are damaged. 6. If the mains cord of this appliance is damaged, it must always be replaced by manufacture or a service center authorized, In order to avoid hazardous situations. 7. Thoroughly clean the parts that will come into contact with food before you use the appliance for the first time.8. Unplug from outlet before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
9. Do not use outdoors. 10.Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter. 11.Do not use fingers to scrape food away from discharge die while appliance is operating. Cut type injury may result. 12. Never use finger or an object to push ingredients down the feed tube while the appliance is running. Only the pusher is to be used for this purpose. 13. Keep the appliance out of the reach of children. 14. Never let the appliance run unattended.
15. Switch the appliance off before detaching any accessory. 16.Wait until moving parts have stopped running before you remove the parts of the appliance. 17. Never immerse the motor unit in the water or any other liquid, nor rinse it under the tap. Use only a moist cloth to clean the motor unit. 18. Do not attempt to grind bones, hard nuts or other hard items. 19. Never reach into the cutter housing. Always use the pusher. 20. Do not operate the appliance for more than 15 minutes at one time. After 15 minutes continuous use, allow a few minutes rest before next use. 21. Never operate (using cookie maker) the appliance continuously for more than 3 minutes at 575 Watts. 22.This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still doesn't fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not modify the plug in any way.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Wash all parts that will come in contact with food. the stainless steel parts come with a light coating of food grade silicone. This needs to be washed off before using.
1. Insert the feed screw into the cutter housing, the plastic end first. Place the cutter blade onto the feed screw (The cutting edges should be at the front) Place fine, medium grinding die or coarse grinding die (depending on the consistency you prefer) onto the feed screw. (Make sure the notch of the grinding die fits onto the projections of the cutter housing). Turn the screw ring in the direction of the arrow on the cutter housing until it is properly fastened. 2. Attach the cutter housing to the motor unit. 3. Place the tray on the upright part of the cutter housing. 4. Now the appliance is ready for grinding.
GRINDING: Cut the meat into 3" - long, 3" - thick strips. Remove bones, pieces of gristle and sinews as much as possible. (Never use frozen meat!) Put the meat in the tray. Use the pusher to gently push the meat into the cutter housing. (For steak tartar, grind the meat with the medium grinding disc twice.)
Note: Do not over-tighten the screw ring onto the cutter housing as the die will put excessive pressure on the cutter blade and could cause premature wear.
Making sausage 1. Grind the meat. Insert the feed screw into the cutter housing, the plastic end first. Place the separator in the cutter housing.Place the sausage stuffer on the cutter housing and screw the ring on the cutter housing. (Make sure the notches of the separator fit onto the projections of the cutter housing.) Attach the cutter housing to the motor unit. Place the tray on the upright part of the cutter housing. Now the appliance is ready for making sausages.
Making sausage: Put the ingredients in the tray. Use the pusher to gently push the meat into the cutter housing. Put the sausage skin in lukewarm water for 10 minutes. Then slide the wet skin onto the sausage stuffer Push the(seasoned) grinded meat into the cutter housing. if the skin gets stuck onto the sausage horn, wet it with some water.
Making kebbe: 1. Insert the feed screw into the cutter housing, the plastic end first. Place the kebbe cone in the cutter housing. Place the kebbe former on the cutter housing and screw the ring on the cutter housing. (Make sure the notches of the separator fit onto the projections of the cutter housing.) 2. Attach the cutter housing to the motor unit. 3. Place the tray on the upright part of the cutter housing. 4. Now the appliance is ready for making kebbe.
Making Kebbe: Feed the prepared kebbe mixture through the kebbe maker. Cut the continuous hollow cylinder into the desired lengths and user as required. Kebbe is a traditional Middle Eastern dish made primarily of lamb and bulgur wheat which are grinded together to form a paste the mixture is extruded through the kebbe maker and cut into short lengths. The 'tubes can then be stuffed with a grinded meat mixture, the ends pinched together and then deep fried. Making cookies 1. Insert the feed screw into the cutter housing, the plastic end first. Place the cookie die holder in the cutter housing and screw the ring on the cutter housing. Place the cookie die on the cookie die holder (Make sure the notches of the separator fit onto the projections of the cutter housing.) 2. Attach the cutter housing to the motor unit. 3. Place the tray on the upright par of the cutter housing, insert the shaper. 4. Now the appliance is ready for making cookies.
Making cookies: Choice of four cookie style
Stuffed Kebbe Outer Casing 500g/1 lb 2 oz. lamb, cut into strips 500g/1 lb 2 oz. washed and drained bulgur wheat 1 small onion Pass alternate batches of lamb and bulgur wheat through the meat grinder fitted with the fine screen, adding the onion before all the lamb and wheat are grinded. Mix the grinded lamb, onion and wheat together then pass back through the meat grinder a second time. If an extra fine screen and grind the mixture for a third time, alternatively continue grinding using the fine screen. The mixture is now ready to extrude through the kebbe maker attachment. Filling 400 g/14 oz. lamb, cut into strips 15 ml/1 tbsp. oil 2 medium onions, finely chopped 5-10 ml/ 1-2 tsp allspice 15 ml/1 tbsp plain flour Salt and pepper To make the filling, grind the lamb using the finest screen, fry the onion in the oil until golden brown, add the lamb and allow to brown and cook through. Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 1-2 minutes. Drain off any excess fat if necessary and allow to cool. Extrude the casing mixture through the kebbe maker and cut into approximately 7 1/2cm/3in lengths. Pinch one end of the tube together, end which can then be pinched together, then carefully fill with the stuffing mixture leaving a small gap at the open end which can then be pinched together to seal. Deep fry the kebbe in batches in hot oil 190C/375F for approximately 6 minutes or until golden brown and filling piping hot.
Tips Store power cord in bottom of unit. If food gets clogged in the cutter housing or the screw ring is hard to loosen, use the reverse button to relieve the pressure inside the cutter housing.
The parts of P, Q, R, S can be stowed in the pusher.
How to clean your appliance Meat left behind in the cutter housing may be removed from the inside of the appliance by passing a slice of bread through the cutter housing. 1. Before you clean the appliance, switch the appliance off and remove the plug from the socket. 2. Press the release button and turn the whole cutter housing in the direction of the arrow. Remove the pusher and the tray. 3. Unscrew the screw ring and remove all parts of the cutter housing. Do not clean the parts in the dishwasher! 4. Wash all parts that have come into contact with meat in hot soapy water.
CLEAN THEM IMMEDIATELY AFTER USE. Rinse them with clean hot water and dry them IMMEDIATELY. We advise you to lubricate the cutter unit and the grinding dies with some vegetable oil.
Processing guide Food maximum operation time preparation Meat 5,000g 2x2x6cm Sausages 5,000g Kebbe 5,000g Pasta 2,000g
MAVERICK LIMITED 90 DAY WARRANTY
Maverick Industries inc. warrants this product to be free of defects in parts, materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days, from date of purchase. Should any repairs or servicing under this warranty be required, contact Maverick Customer Service. This warranty is VOID if instructions for use are not followed; for accidental damage; for commercial use; for damage incurred while in transit; or if the product has been tampered with.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.